TECHNICAL RACER STUFF
Read this. There will be a test.
Registration and Packet Pick Up
- Registration and packet pick up will be available Saturday, Nov. 11, from Noon – 5:00 p.m. at the venue
- Event-day registration and packet pickup will be at the venue starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Registration is available up to 60-minutes prior to the start of each event.
- Race numbers are not transferable
- A valid racing license must be shown at packet pick-up or for any onsite registration.
- You may only race in the category for which you have a license or in the appropriate age category, which is the age you will be as of December 31, 2017.
- At the time of packet pickup, all registered participants will be required to complete and sign the USA Cycling Accident Waiver and Release of Liability.
- Don’t ask for a refund because you won’t get one.
- Four (4) bib numbers will be issued: two (2) shoulder numbers and two (2) for the back of your jersey
- Don’t fold or trim your bib numbers.
- You are responsible for knowing the course and following USA Cycling rules.
- Protests must be submitted to the Chief Judge within 15-minutes of the time the results were posted.
- The course will be open for pre-riding Saturday, November 11 from Noon – 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, November 12 from 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Bib Number Placement
- Wear the smaller (shoulder) numbers on your shoulders facing forward.
- Wear the larger (back) numbers on both sides of your jersey with the bottom aligned with the side seam of the jersey (vertical orientation).
- Results will be posted at the conclusion of each event near the finish line and online at http://www.tulsatough.com.
Prizes and Primes
- You must show your bib number and race license to claim your prizes and primes.
- Primes and prize money will be awarded after results are final.
- Prizes and Primes will be available at the registration/payout tent.